You can register to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen
- You will be 18 years old by the next election
- You will be a resident of the State and county for 30 days before the election
- You are NOT currently serving a sentence, probation or parole because of a felony conviction
- Registration Deadline: 21 days before an election
Your County Commissioner of Registration will notify you if your application is accepted.
If it is not accepted, you will be notified on how to complete and / or correct the application.